Saturday, December 22, 2007

Vitamin Water


When the peeps leave in the evening it really irks me!  It doesn't matter if they're home all day, they just don't understand that evenings are for families.  Well, the other night they left.  I don't know where they went, but they left.  Actually to make things worse the girl didn't even come home from work.  The boy just disappeared.  Awful! 
I like to get into things when they're gone in the evening.  Mostly because I'm trying to train them to be better peeps.  They don't seem to get it yet, so I will probably continue to cause trouble until they figure it out.  

I found a whole 20 pack of very colorful vitamin water sitting in the kitchen.  Okay, I know I'm color blind but they were many different shades of gray which is possibly as stimulating as it comes.  I helped myself to one.  Just one.  Nobody would know.  I carried it to the living room, chewed on the top until it popped off and flew around and disappeared.  As this happened my delicious vitamin water spewed all over my bed, my blanket and unfortunately the living room floor.  I licked up as much as I could but there is so much in these bottles.  No wonder they come with a lid.  I tried my best to hid it, but the darn stuff wouldn't dry.  I even moved my bed a little to cover the stuff on the floor.  I was going to be in big trouble.  

The peeps came home and I was hoping instead of scolding me they would say 'oh, Deebo always causes so much trouble when we're gone in the evening, maybe we shouldn't do that again'.  Nope.  It didn't happen.  I was in trouble, but not much because neither of my peeps are good at scolding me without laughing.  They're going to be marvelous parents. 

No comments: